It is possible within Particle Designer to mark which particle systems you want to expot. Your project may contain a number of different particle systems, not all of which you want to export all the time. For this reason it is possible to mark the particle systems to export.
1. Press the gear button located in the top right hand corner of the Particle Systems panel
2. This displays the export options available for each particle system in your project
3. If export is ticked next to a particle system then it will be included when an export is performed.
4. The selections made are saved with the project.
5. Press the gear button again to hide the particle system settings.